- Business Formation and Entity Selection
- Properly forming and maintaining corporations and LLCs, including “S” Corporations, to reduce the risk of individual liability and minimize taxes.
- Business Transactions: Assisting clients in contract negotiation, preparation, and evaluation, with an emphasis on employment contracts and real estate. Ensuring compliance with local, state and federal employment laws, including non-competition, wage and hour, and other workplace issues.
- Business and partnership dissolution: Representing clients in the winding up and dissolution of a partnership, corporation, LLC or other business.
- Reviewing an existing estate plan free of charge to ensure that client goals are met and taxes and costs of estate administration are minimized.
- Educating clients on all aspects of the estate planning options available, including trusts, wills, powers of attorney, advance directives for health care, and more.
- Preparing comprehensive estate plans tailored to reflect individual situations, goals and values.
- Integrating estate planning and business succession planning to assist families with closely held companies to ensure smooth transition between generations of owners.